- For the summer 2024 program, TSI will work with students from our nine partner community colleges in New Jersey:
- Camden County College
- County College of Morris
- Hudson County Community College
- Mercer County Community College
- Middlesex College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rowan College of South Jersey
- UCNJ Union College of Union County, NJ
- Students may be nominated to apply by their community college faculty or staff, but are not required in order to apply
- Students who are enrolled in a bachelor's program or have accepted enrollment or admission at a bachelor's bestowing institution are ineligible for this program. Being accepted without committing to enrollment or admission does not remove eligibility
- To be eligible, students should be demonstrating excellence in their community college coursework, and be on pace to apply to a selective four-year college or university for the Fall 2025 term.
- TSI does not require a commitment to apply to transfer in 2025. We are interested in working with a variety of students and a range of motivations, including students who had never seriously considered applying to a selective four-year school until now. We want Transfer Scholars to spend the summer considering a diversity of possibilities for their future and use TSI’s resources to help pursue them!
TSI plans to enroll approximately 70 students this summer.
While a nomination is not required, it is encouraged. Nomination form is now available.
TSI 2024 Application is now available.
- Friday, February 9, 2024: Nominations Deadline
- Friday, March 1, 2024: Application Deadline
- Monday, April 1, 2024: Admitted Students and Waitlisted Students Notified of Decisions